Credit Union Scholarship
An excellent scholarship opportunity for students attending college during the 2016-2017 academic year. Georgia’s Own Credit Union’s What’s Ne[x]t Scholarship Contest will be awarding $15,000 in scholarships to three deserving students. The top recipient will receive a $8,000 scholarship, second-place will receive $5,000 and third-place will receive $2,000. Applications are due by Friday, May 27, 2016. Please pass this opportunity along to your students.
For more information, complete rules or to find the application, please visit, http://www.georgiasownnext.com/scholarship/.
GUIDELINES FOR SCHOLARSHIP CONSIDERATION:
- The applicant must be a Georgia’s Own Credit Union Ne[x]t member, 25 years of age or younger.
- The applicant must be enrolled or anticipate enrollment in 2016/2017, in an accredited institution.
- The applicant must create a video describing your goals, passions or what you want to accomplish.
- The applicant must be attending an accredited high school or college.
- Home school applicants are accepted as long as proper accreditation paperwork is provided.
- Applicants that meet all of the above requirements will be eligible for scholarship entry.